Explore Pakistan Review - Petit Brugge Islamabad



Tried Petit Brurgge's lunch deal for 999 and bang on, for me it's 10/10. Great quantity, great quality, amazing items, flavoursome. No harsh judgements at all! I mean we spend 1k on just ordering a steak, but having so much included in this price range is very rare in Isb nowadays.
Just to let you know the deal includes garlic bread as starter and a mint margarita. Next, it's a steak served with a hot white mushroom sauce. Third, you'll be served with Creme Brulee and I kid you not, the taste is just heavenly. You also get to choose coffee or tea!
Best experience I had in lunch so far!
Ps: I'm not sure if they serve another steak other than this one! They told me what they had in the menu and I went for it.

-Iman A.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories